spring : a giveaway to celebrate the season
Oh spring; the season that inspires with its warmth and light. It most definitely deserves a celebration so I have gathered a collection of beautiful products to give away.
Some of my favourite brands have generously donated a range of gorgeous bits and pieces to make your home a lovely one. Valued at over $600AUD this is oh so wonderful (and I wish I could keep it all for myself).
The winner will receive the following:
2. Everyone wants fresh, new linen for spring and these two pillow slips by Oh Mabel are absolutely perfect. Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, 300 thread count cotton sateen, they feature the ‘eloise’ design in blush – rings of rosies and posies to imbue your bed with a little whimsy – valued at $70
3. So many of you wanted to know more about Murchison-Hume after I mentioned them last week. Well, the winner will receive a “Classic Six” boxed set in the ‘fig’ scent – everything you need to keep your home naturally clean and fresh, the six bottles come packaged in a bamboo caddy – valued at $73
4. A home isn’t complete without beeswax candles…Queen B are giving away a set of their Bee Lights and Tea Lights…I consider them absolute necessities – they purify the air, emit a warm glow and leave a fresh, honey scent – valued at $50.
5. Of course, spring cleaning isn’t quite the same unless you have a relaxing cup of tea to look forward to. Clipper Teas have just released a new range of infusions – six fresh, uplifting teas that feature the most stunning packaging – valued at $25
6. Fancy some pretty pictures for your walls? LittleGreenShed is giving away “Treefall” A4 print and “Spring Flowers” A3 print – both prints of original pen and ink drawing, printed on archival Premier Fine Art Paper using archival inks. Artist Lou Archell has signed and dated each one and they are all ready for framing – valued at $55
7. Playfield – design for modern parents and style lovers, were inspired by Pantone’s colour of the year and their favourite children’s book – the result is this unique design. “hello baby !” is a 50x70cm high quality print on beautiful satin stock ready to frame – valued at $50
8. Linen, muted tones and playful prints – no wonder Maze & Vale is one of my very favourite brands. These two oversize (50x70cm) limited edition tea towels are worthy of a place on the wall (I don’t think I would ever use them for the dishes). Screen printed by hand in limited editions of 4 to 6, creator Leslie Keating loves to experiment with colour and overprinting design – valued at $44
You can enter this giveaway a maximum of three times:
- first entry – following Che & Fidel (over there on the right)
- second entry – popping over to Che & Fidel on facebook and hitting ‘like’
- third entry – sharing this giveaway on facebook/instagram/your blog
Very best of spring-time luck….Update: comments closed. The random number generator chose #73 Mother Down Under – congratulations lovely one! x